Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Small Prayer Request...

This is a really small prayer request, but any prayers would be greatly appreciated!

About 4 years ago, I started getting tendinitis in my wrist from writing microscopically for all the "cheat sheets" we were allowed to have on our tests for the "unholy trinity" of junior fall meteorology classes (Atmos. Dynamics, Thermodynamics, and Measurements). My efforts paid off, because God blessed me with passing grades!! Unfortunately, though, my wrist took a hit.

Now I normally don't get a flare up of tendinitis unless I am hand-writing something for a long period of time (which is why I type everything now). However, this morning seemingly out of nowhere I'm sitting here at work clicking away on my mouse and it is starting to give me problems, and it hurts and I'm not getting as much work done.

So if you're reading this, please pray that it goes away soon!! I would be so grateful for your prayers.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

Iam debtor said...

I am praying for you Melissa. Sincerely,

with Christian love,

Jake.
Phil. 3:10.